gray space between header and body

Peter Robinson created the topic: gray space between header and body

I'm using Slider WD in WP theme twenty-seventeen. What I need is a CSS patch to stop the gray area from appearing between the header and the body.
You can see this by:
1) Going to www.poa-ct.org within your browser.
2) Click on the “restore down/maximized” icon in the upper righthand corner of your browser (the browser will float within the frame of your monitor).
3) Place your cursor on the right edge of the browser frame – you will see a double ended arrow appear.
4) Hold down your LEFT button on the mouse and drag the frame to the left (compress the frame horizontally while the vertical height stays constant).
When you do this, you will see a gray area between the header picture (your slider) and the body of the page grow vertically as a function of the width of the frame.
Again, I am looking for a CSS patch to stop this from happening. As you drag the frame from left to right, the image and the body should stay together.
Let me know if you need further clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: gray space between header and body

Hi, Peter!

Thank you for posting about this issue!

We noticed the problem on your slideshow. Also, you have an ongoing ticket on our support database. Our development team will have a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds