Border on business_elite btn_trans not showing up

appletechy created the topic: Border on business_elite btn_trans not showing up

When I customized the theme under the slider control in the image description I used `<h1> Interested?</h1><p>Click on the link below to get started</p><br /><span class="business_elite btn_trans"><a href="#">Login Now</a></span>`. The border on the button won't show up. The only change I had made was to changing the color of the text and button from black to white.In "Additional CSS" I have added:
#slideshow p {
color: #FFFFFF !important;
}

#slideshow .wdwts_slideshow_description_text * {
color: #FFFFFF;
}

#slideshow h1 {
color: #FFFFFF;
}
.business_elite.btn_trans {
margin: 10px;
padding: 7px 14px;
border: solid 2px #FFFFFF !important;
display: inline-block;
}
.business_elite.btn_red a, .business_elite.btn_trans a, .business_elite.btn_blue a, .business_elite.btn_green a, .business_elite.btn_yellow a {
text-transform: uppercase;
}
However I think I may have messed it up. Did I make a mistake in my image description text or is it in my color change? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Border on business_elite btn_trans not showing up

Hello Appletechy,

Thanks for your inquiry!

We are kindly asking you to share the link to your website here (the link where you have published the slider), please make those changes then share it.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

appletechy replied the topic: Border on business_elite btn_trans not showing up

I am slightly confused by your response. What changes was I suppose to make to the Slider? Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Border on business_elite btn_trans not showing up

Greetings!

My colleague Anoush meant, that we need the link where the additional CSS you initially posted is already applied. So we simply need the URL of the page, where we can check your slider.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds