Business World Menu

Ted created the topic: Business World Menu

I am using Business World theme and when I add a child page, the parent page link on the menu stops working.
The child page link drops down on hover, but the parent page link, when clicked will not open it's associated page. I have created a custom menu to try and get around the problem but it behaves the same.

When I hover over the parent page link on the top menu, the status bar shows the correct URL so it isn't rewriting the link with # or anything it just won't open the top level menu link.

The site is here http:advancedbiomass.co.uk and the link is SERVICING

Any help gratefully received, thanks
Ted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ted replied the topic: Business World Menu

I have just done some reading on Github and it appears it is to do with mobile access, as there is no hover action on a phone, so the click is used to open the menu and not go to the top level page, I think I will just add the top page as the first child on the menu, to get around the differences between mobile and desktop behaviours.

Anoush replied the topic: Business World Menu

Dear Ted,

Thanks for using our products!

So please let me know if you still have any other questions. Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds