can anyone tell me how to post images in a sequence of post in News Magazine?

waqar aslam created the topic: can anyone tell me how to post images in a sequence of post in News Magazine?

hi there, i am confused alot please help if someone knows the solution. i post health article on my website and using News Magazine theme. whilst posting articles i also have to post related image to the heading. i have problems whilst placing imaging and justifying them in the article. the images seen different and puzzles in large screen and and seen in a sequence in small screen. what should i do. please need help. after seing the following link you will know my problem. i want the images in a sequence of the post. thanks. \
www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: can anyone tell me how to post images in a sequence of post in News Magazine?

Hello Waqar Aslam,

Thanks for your inquiry! We will be happy to help you out!

We checked the images from the page, they are listed on the one line. There is one image that not listed and most probably it is related to its sizes. Please try to edit the image sizes. Here you can check how does it display on our screen.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Anna replied the topic: can anyone tell me how to post images in a sequence of post in News Magazine?

waqar aslam wrote: hi there, i am confused a lot please help if someone knows the solution. i post health article on my website and using News Magazine theme. whilst posting articles i also have to post related image to the heading. i have problems whilst placing imaging and justifying them in the article. the images seen different and puzzles in large screen and and seen in a sequence in small screen. what should i do. please need help. after seing the following link you will know my problem. i want free slot games, real money bonuses and different promotions from 777spinslot the images in a sequence of the post. thanks. \
www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne/

It seems to be interesting...

Agapi G. replied the topic: can anyone tell me how to post images in a sequence of post in News Magazine?

Hi, Anna!

Thank you for posting!
Is there anything we can assist you with? Do you have questions regarding News Magazine theme?

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds