BUSINESS version of "Business Elite"

Robert Castorf created the topic: BUSINESS version of "Business Elite"

After "playing around" with the FREE version of "Business Elite" for a while, I decided to purchase the BUSINESS version last week. I installed it in a clean domain with a clean wordpress (nothing installed previously) using WD Manager, but I don't see the additional capabilities that come with the BUSINESS version, such as "10 different page templates", "Full SEO Management", etc. In fact, the dashboard doesn't look much different from the FREE version, if at all. How do I find the additional capabilities provided by the BUSINESS version?

Also, since I need to create a Child version for installation from a zip file, is it possible to obtain a zip file of the parent so I don't have to deal with WD Manager? I want to keep the number of plugins to an absolute minimum for security reasons.

Thanks,
Bob Castorf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: BUSINESS version of "Business Elite"

Hi Robert, how are you?

Thanks for your post!

Could you please just tell us the list you want to get after updating the Pro version and what has not been included the current version you have except those 2 you mentioned?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Robert Castorf replied the topic: BUSINESS version of "Business Elite"

According to this page web-dorado.com/wordpress-themes/business-elite.html from your website, I should get the following features that are not included in the FREE version:

1.- Possibility to add custom codes
2.- Full SEO Management
3.- Color customization possibility
4.- 10 different page templates
5.- Front page contact form
6.- 15 slider and lightbox effects
7.- Unlimited slides

It looks like #7 may be okay, as I see a new button "Add new slide" which is not present in the FREE version. Also, the 2 default images now change in various ways rather than just fading in and out. However, I definitely do not see any other differences from the FREE version and certainly no "10 different page templates".

Thanks for checking into this,
Bob

Anoush replied the topic: BUSINESS version of "Business Elite"

Dear Robert,

Thanks for the details.

Could we connect to the backend of your website for checking out those points you shared?

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds