Sauron - Basic Version - Cannot change background image

breakfastmunkii created the topic: Sauron - Basic Version - Cannot change background image

Hello! I have successfully changed the background images of front page portfolio images, but as you scroll down there is another image between sections (like a second, overall background).The image appears to be a glass full of sand. I can't find a way to change it. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Ellie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

breakfastmunkii replied the topic: Sauron - Basic Version - Cannot change background image

Ohhh I just figured it out. For other people who might have this problem -

Select pinned post on customisation
It will have a random url photo as the pinned background, just delete (or upload your own)!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Sauron - Basic Version - Cannot change background image

Greetings!

Thank you for posting your question!
That's correct, the background color of the pinned post can be changed from Theme Options (Appearance > Customize for free version).

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds