Editor code Sauron Theme

Tania created the topic: Editor code Sauron Theme

Hello,
I deleted something accidentally from the editor of "archive" in free Sauron Theme and now this page doesn't work.
I would appreciate if someone can copy the original code of "archive.php" to restore it without having to restore all other changes, please.

Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Editor code Sauron Theme

Hey Tania!

Thanks for posting about this issue!

You can restore the contents of archive.php file from the following link. Simply select all and paste to the same file on your website.
themes.svn.wordpress.org/sauron/1.1.9/

Alternatively, you can reinstall the theme by downloading it again, and the problem will be fixed.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Tania replied the topic: Editor code Sauron Theme

Thank you so much!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Editor code Sauron Theme

Hey Tania!

You are most welcome! It's great to know the problem was sorted out on your website. Please feel free to drop us a line any time you need further assistance for our themes or plugins.

We will be happy to help!

Could I ask you to share your rating for Sauron on WordPress.org? We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the theme, as well as suggestions on improving our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/theme/sauron/reviews/
Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds