Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

Falteric created the topic: Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

Hello,

I am using the Exclusive theme with Postie , a Wordpress plugin that transforms emails into post.
When adding images to a Post, the next paragraph doesn't go to the next line

Source: ratracetraders.com/
The detailed version of the post looks fine however.

Can you review/comment?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

Greetings!

I tried to alter the CSS code to get the display you require, but unfortunately this would not do the trick. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will make the changes ASAP.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Falteric replied the topic: Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

HI Agapi,

Thanks for coming back.
Please send an email I can register to my registered email

While we're there: is there a way to display the most recent post first on the Homepage?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

Hey!

Sure, you can use [email protected] email address. Thanks!

As for your question, would you like to simply list all most recent posts on your website homepage, or you want to add them as a separate section? If you need to list most recent posts only, you can publish a page with Blog Page template and set it as your website homepage.

Hope this works for you.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Falteric replied the topic: Exclusive theme + Postie: return issue after images on Homepage

Thanks Agapi,

User created, have emailed you the password separately.
Post: most recent first, then descending by Date published.

Hello!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the styling issue on your Exclusive theme. Could you please take a look?
As for having the posts in the mentioned order, let me ask our developers to make the changes for you. I'll notify you when they finish.

Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

Yes, the return carriage looks good now.

There was also a question re: posts displayed with the most recent first.
Do you need a separate thread for that, or can you point me to the relevant option / page in the doc?

Updated comment: the11th post was published on the blog, and its NOT showing on the homepage.
Please check.

Hey!

It is not necessary to open a new thread, our developers will take a look at both issues you are facing. We just noticed that temporary administrator access is closed now, we can't access it.

Could you please reopen the account? Make sure to notify us when you do.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

OK Agapi, thank you, noted.

Updated password emailed to Support.
Remaining issues:
- Not able to display the most recent post first
- 11th post not displayed. Expected: all posts, most recent on top
- More space between rows on the detailed post page than on the homepage. Eg: ratracetraders.com/2017/04/24/nyse-sq/

Hey!

Thank you for listing your requirements and issues again. That's all clear, and we will fix them for you as soon as possible. But unfortunately we still cannot log in, we are getting the following error:

ERROR: The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Could you please check again?
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

Sorry, your user had been removed, now reset.
Please make sure you use the most recent password that was emailed: Zd...Ir

Hey!

I tested again, but could not log in. I did use the most recent password, so I am guessing the problem is with the username. Are you sure it is just "agapi". I also tried it capitalized, but that didn't help.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ok, sent a new one by email.
User is still: agapi

Thank you

Hey!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has made the necessary changes on your Exclusive theme. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Agapi,

Yes, it's nice.
Where can I control the space between 2 lines, were I to want to change it?

Hey!

We are glad you like the new display!

If you wish to change the margins between paragraphs, you can use the following code. Please add it to Custom CSS setting, which is in Exclusive Options > General tab.

.blog-post p {
    margin: 0 0 2px;
}

Make sure to clear the cache of your web browser before checking the changes. Let me know if this works.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds