I need information about how to secure your WP

Harley Kennedy created the topic: I need information about how to secure your WP

Hello,

I am Harley Kennedy and i working for Essay Guidance Help where i found some issues with hacking some hackers hack it and make new pages of spam content and make my site reputation down now do you provide me information about secure plugins of WP which is helpful for me to secure my website from hacker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: I need information about how to secure your WP

Hi Harley,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Harley, in general I'd advise you to keep you WordPress, WP plugins and theme always up to date, this is really important. We'll also release a security plugin soon, so you can follow our news and try it out once released.

I'll keep this forum thread open, maybe other users will give you some advise from their own practice.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds