Nav Bar Link Color Change - Sub Menu Hover

NikkiLD created the topic: Nav Bar Link Color Change - Sub Menu Hover

When I hover over sub menu lines in the top navigation, the main menu link turns white. I would like it to remain the same red it is when hovering over it (#87181b). How can I change this? The website is stpetercathedral.org/wptest/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Nav Bar Link Color Change - Sub Menu Hover

Hey Nikki!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We tried to tweak the CSS, but it didn't help much, so could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access? Our development team will take a look and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

P.S. We encourage you also to post your question to WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thanks so much for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds