Form Maker (CSS layout for fonts)

Thiru created the topic: Form Maker (CSS layout for fonts)

i have purchased Form Maker for word press and right now I am trying to change colour for text from black to gold in black black ground.

however i can't find the text colour in CSS sheet. can you advise ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker (CSS layout for fonts)

Hello Thiru!

Thank you for posting your inquiry!
Could you please give us the link to the page, where you have published your form? We will take a look and provide you additional CSS code to achieve this.

P.S. We encourage you also to post your question/issue to WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thank you so much for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thiru replied the topic: Form Maker (CSS layout for fonts)

Hi,

i have manage to fix that using CSS code but however i have a different issue. When i click a radio button, the alignment goes haywire.

unfortunately i cant share the site due to restriction from client but i have shared the screenshot.

if you can guide me on the css code which i can check, i can then able to change it.

also can you provide some sort of documentation for the CSS ? right now, i cant seem to see which code is related to which action.

Attachments:

Hi Thiru!

We are going to release a new version of Form Maker in about a week, which will most probably resolve this problem. Do you mind waiting a little for this version?

But we can take a look if you are able to send the link to your form privately. You can use this contact form, also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Please note, that any sensitive information you provide is secured by our strong Privacy Statement. Feel free to look at it, if you'd like: goo.gl/6QtQhh

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thiru replied the topic: Form Maker (CSS layout for fonts)

Hi, can you provide an eta for the updates ? i need to get this fixed

Hello Thiru!

This version will be released later this week, would you be able to wait until then?
Please let me know.

Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds