Bug: Post time does not show up correctly in Facebook WD

Markus Burda created the topic: Bug: Post time does not show up correctly in Facebook WD

Hello,

I bought you Facebook WD Plugin for Wordpress yesterday. Unfortunately the post date doesn't show up in correct order.

As you can see on my example-page the date looks like "2 Tagevor". But it should be correctly like "vor 2 Tage". See:

admin.soulfooddelight.de/news-2/

Would be great if you could help me.

Greetings,
Markus B.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Bug: Post time does not show up correctly in Facebook WD

Hello Markus!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. May we check the problem on your website as a temporary WordPress administrator? Our development team will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Please send the login information privately using the contact form on this page. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

P.S. We encourage you also to post your question/issue to WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thank you so much for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Bug: Post time does not show up correctly in Facebook WD

Hi Markus!

Unfortunately our development team is no longer able to login to your website. Seems like the admin account has been closed. Could you please check this? Please reopen the access, so they can implement a solution.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds