Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

Dinuka Maduranga created the topic: Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

Hi,

I started to use the free version of Portfolio Gallery theme recently. In my homepage all the posts are placed without any gap between them. I feel it is not very aesthetic. Can I keep a gap between the posts in Homepage?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

Hi Dinuka,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Dinuka, please enter Appearance > theme options > homepage > Content Posts. Here you'll see an option Distance between content posts thumbs, you can write the desired pixels.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Dinuka Maduranga replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

Hi,

There is no manu called Theme Options in Appearence Menu. Why could that be?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

Hi Dinuka,

Do you use the free version, if yes then please follow the same steps in Appearance > Customise section.

If you use the pro version then then please update the theme the most probably it is an old version.

You can also send me a screenshot of the Appearance section to understand what the issue is.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Dinuka Maduranga replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery - Gap Between Posts in Homepage

I use the free version. But I coundn't locate the setting you said. I'm attaching screenshots herewith. Please look at it and tell me how can I do that? ]

Attachments:

Hi Dinuka,

I am very sorry, that option is available only in the pro version of the theme.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.675 seconds