Homepage Content Posts (Blog) - Make Thumbnails links?

Ross created the topic: Homepage Content Posts (Blog) - Make Thumbnails links?

Using the Best Magazine free theme and I really like it, but I have run into a showstopper. I selected Blog formatting for content posts. Unfortunately, everyone that I have had test it complain about not being able to click on the generated thumbnail to get to the full post. Seems that only the Title is doing that. Preferably I would want to direct any click within the container (masonry_items?) to the post page, including the text.

How can I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Homepage Content Posts (Blog) - Make Thumbnails links?

Hello Ross!

Thank you for posting about this!

Unfortunately, as you have noticed, the featured images of posts don't have links to their post pages in Best Magazine theme. However, we'd love to add this feature to further updates of the theme.

Could you please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page? Here's the link:
web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Our development team will consider developing this for further Best Magazine updates.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds