Home Page Not Working (Portfolio Gallery)

Lynae created the topic: Home Page Not Working

My Home page is not working... it works great when I'm logged in to Wordpress, but is way out of whack when logged out. My menu pages work perfectly though. Please help. Thanks! slipperyfrictionfishing.com... Sorry, this is on the Portfolio Gallery Theme... got it confused with Photo Gallery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Home Page Not Working

Hi Lynae! Thank you for keeping us posted about this!

Could you please specify what exactly isn't functioning correctly on your Portfolio Gallery theme? Please make sure to test it with private browsing mode. We just opened your site (without logging in, of course) and the homepage was working as it should.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lynae replied the topic: Home Page Not Working

I had figured it out on my own. I had made a decent amount of changes on wordpress. All I had to do was empty my cache and the homepage started working just as it should again! Thanks!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Home Page Not Working

Hello Lynae!

That's wonderful! We are very glad to know clearing the browser cache has cleared out the junk and resolved the issue. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Portfolio Gallery theme on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the product and our service. We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the theme, as well as suggestions on improving customer support.

Let me provide the link to you:
wordpress.org/support/theme/portfolio-gallery/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds