Some questions about Sauron free/business template

Nick created the topic: Some questions about Sauron free/business template

Good morning
First of all, many thanks for your beautiful templates! :-)

I'm trying Sauron free template with a wordpress 4.7.1 installation, but I have some questions:

1) Is there any possibility to use different sliders (with Slide WD plugin) in every page of website, but inserting them in the header? (like in the homepage).
Not under the page name, as in this picture

but directly in the header under the menu

2) Is it possibile, with business version, change the color of underlined text in top menu?

3) I need to put the website name in only 1 row, not 2, is it possibile?

4) Why when I go to homepage, the first menu voice is underlined? (it's not homepage, but a link to another page "Studio")

5) Can I remove the grey triangle on the footer section? How?

Thanks in advance for reply,
best regards and sorry if I made any mistakes with my english! :p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Some questions about Sauron free/business template

Hi Nick!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our themes!

1. Regarding the slider, you can do this by hiding the main heading. You can add it inside the content and after the slider instead. Please add this CSS code to General Options > Custom CSS editor from Appearance > Customize. This is probably the easiest way.

h2.page-header {
    display: none;
}

2. Pro version of Sauron theme has Color Control options, which lets you change the color of menu item text with the following settings:

Menu Links
Menu Links Hover
Hover Menu Item
Selected Menu Item

3. You can change the website title alignment with a little CSS change. Could you please give us the link to your website, where we can take a look and provide the code?

4. The issue with underlined menu item is a bit strange. If it is not the homepage, it should not be underlined. Could you please send us temporary WordPress admin account credentials, so we can check this? You can forward them with this form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

5. And here's the CSS you need for removing the footer. Please add it to Custom CSS editor again:
.arrow-down {
    border: none !important;
}

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds