Blog Page Layout

MRG created the topic: Blog Page Layout

How can I set up blog posts so that they have a right column that contains widgets? setup.thechurchtz.com/2016/06/we-have-arrived/

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Blog Page Layout

Hey! Thanks for your question!

Here's how you can change the layout of blog posts in Business Elite theme. If you wish to enable right column generally, please navigate to Business Elite Options > Layout Editor and select the option with right sidebar. I circled it in the attached screenshot 1129-layout.png.

Please note, that this will automatically change the layout for the posts added afterwards.

In case you need to change the layout of posts which you currently have, edit them and scroll down to Layout section. Select the option here and the layout of the post will be displayed accordingly. Check 1129-layout-single.png screenshot.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

MRG replied the topic: Blog Page Layout

Thank you!

You are most welcome!

We are glad this worked for you. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests. We'll be happy to assist you!

And in case you've got a little free time, please share your thoughts and rating for Business Elite theme on WordPress.org. We highly value and appreciate your feedback, it is an important contribution for us!

Let me provide the link:
wordpress.org/support/theme/business-elite/reviews/

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

teenujohn replied the topic: Blog Page Layout

Post about the blog page layout is very useful one. I am working as a writer for thesis writing service reviews and our company searching for a best layout for blog creation. Anyway this post used a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Hey!

Thank you for your kind words about our theme.
We are very glad this forum post was useful for you.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds