portfolio gallery: Buttons and links on hover

Hans-Juergen Stephan created the topic: portfolio gallery: Buttons and links on hover

Hi,
Portfolio gallery: in the home settings i could select 3 different modes -- but why not "only link no lightbox"
The reason is: i use gallery plugin and therefor first i must visit the post to select a gallery/album (i've read in the forum - is it still so?). It is not for anybody clear to click on the title to go on!
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: portfolio gallery: Buttons and links on hover

Hello Hans-Juergen!

Unfortunately there are no settings to disable the lightbox, but you can hide the zoom button and this will prevent users from opening the popup. Here's the CSS for that:

span.zoom {
    display: none !important;
}

Please add it to Theme Options > General > Custom CSS panel. Let me know if it works.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hans-Juergen Stephan replied the topic: portfolio gallery: Buttons and links on hover

Hello Agapi,

yes, it works very well - thank you
Have a good time
Hans-Jürgen

That's amazing, Hans-Juergen!

We are glad this works for you. Please feel free to drop us a line any time you will need our assistance.
We'll be happy to assist you!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your customer experience with Portfolio Gallery theme on WordPress.org. We greatly appreciate your kind contribution!

Let me provide you the link:
wordpress.org/support/theme/portfolio-gallery/reviews

Many thanks in advance! Enjoy the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hans-Juergen Stephan replied the topic: portfolio gallery: Buttons and links on hover

Hi Agapi,
....share your customer experience with Portfolio Gallery theme on WordPress.org. Done sundaymorning, got *****

by the way, may be you know that i am from germany, so i would like to take a look on your german translation. Interested?
Hans-Jürgen

Hello Hans-Jürgen!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it very much!

As for German translations, we'd love if you could check. Although it has been implemented by a native speaker, but you are welcome to make improvements. Feel free to send the new .po file to [email protected].

Thanks a lot! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

german translations:
the word by word translation in the de.po file is mostly ok.
Now i understand you translate your documents word by word to german. The word order in german is not the same as in english. If there is no document like an word file or so i could not help you, so sorry.
Hans-Jürgen

Hello Hans!

There is a document which you can use, although not a Word file. It is a .po file, which you can open and check with POEdit software ( poedit.net/download ).

German translation file (bwg-de_DE.po) is located under /photo-gallery/languages directory of your website. So if you wish to edit them this way, you are more than welcome to do so.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Agapi,
german translation for portfolio gallery:

after a "few minutes" :) I'm ready with it. I tested it on my theme and it looks not too bad- but at this time i found that some sections are not within the po file. Do you know? For example the maintenance and the theme update in the the options.
you can see it when you installed the new po file. If you want you can update the po file and send again.
I send the files to [email protected]

Have a nice time
Hans-Jürgen

Hey Hans-Jürgen!

Thank you so much for sending the translated files!
I will review your email very soon and forward the files to our development team. They will include it in the next update of Portfolio Gallery theme.

Thanks again! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds