Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Bruno created the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Hello,

I am using the Polylang plugin to translate my website. I've already translated all the content, but I can't find a way to translate the homepage. Can you help, please?

Thank you.

Bruno
brunostein.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Hi Bruno! Thanks for posting your request!

Please let us know which components of the homepage do you need to translate. Is the homepage set to Your latest posts in WordPress Settings > Reading?

Basically, do you need to translate the strings in homepage, e.g. Top Posts, or you need posts from another language to appear?

Please note, that there are some conflicts with Polylang, the theme works properly with WPML, however. We will fix these conflicts and release an update.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Bruno replied the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Hi Agapi,

The homepage is set to A static page.

I need to translate Customizing > Slider > Slider Images >Image Description.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hey Bruno!

Thank you for specifying! We can make a small customization for you to help you achieve this. Please give us temporary WordPress administrator and FTP access to your website.

You can send the login info to support@web-dorado.com, mentioning the link to this forum thread in your email.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Marco Tonelli replied the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Hi, I have the same problem, but I use WPML. Can you specify the "small customization" for my case? Thanks

Hello Marco!

Please note, that the homepage content is compatible for WPML translations. The elements should be available under String Translations page of WPML plugin. Could you please let us know which of them are not being translated?

If it is the slider text, please make sure to keep the same format when you add the translated text from String Translations page.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ah ok thanks! Yes it is the slider. My Wpml version has not the "String Translation" module. I think I'll buy the upgrade. Maybe I have to ask WPML team, but meanwhile please tell me if it is possible to call a my own normal page from the language selector in the place of translated homepage.. thank you again :)

Hi Marco!

Do you mean you would like to have a standard WordPress page as your homepage? If this is correct, please create your page, then go to WordPress Settings > Reading. There is an option titled Front page displays, please set it to A static page and select the page.

In case this wasn't what you meant, please give us a few more details about the feature you would like to achieve.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Yes sure. you are very helpful, thank you!

Hey Marco!

You are most welcome! We are glad to know this has worked on your website. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any other time you will need further assistance. We'll be happy to help!

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Business Elite on WordPress.org. We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the theme, as well as suggestions on improving our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/theme/business-elite/reviews/

Thank you so much! Have a nice Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

bengü replied the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Hello, I am using the business elite free version. Also using the polylang. I encounter a problem about translating the slider text into second language. In string translations page, i can see that, theme created the slider text for related languages. I tried to change them but it is not working on the web site. Can you help about this issue ?
Thanks a lot.

Anoush replied the topic: Business Elite - Translating the homepage

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting Web-Dorado Customer Support!

You can also modify the translations using POEdit software. All translation files of the plugin/theme are located under /languages folder of its directory.

You will need to download .po and .mo files of your language from here and modify .po with POEdit. Then please upload new .po and .mo back to the same folder, replacing their old versions.

Let me know in case you have further questions.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds