Exclusive theme navigation bar not displaying full

nowton created the topic: Exclusive theme navigation bar not displaying full

The exclusive theme is working fine when I tested it in localhost but after I move the content to live server
everything is working fine except the height of navigation bar decreased and so the title does not appear in the middle.I don't why it isn't displaying the way it should be.Can anyone help?
Here is a link to my website page. corecplusplustutorial.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Exclusive theme navigation bar not displaying full

Hi @nowton,

Thanks for your inquiry.

There are some JS errors in your website which may cause this issue.

Can you please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website?

Our developers will check and solve your issue as soon as possible.

Please do not forget to include this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

nowton replied the topic: Exclusive theme navigation bar not displaying full

I have sent mail to the support team but I am not getting any reply,can you please reply back sooner cause I need to make my site alive as soon as possible.If you know any ways that can fix the issue please tell me I'll try it out.Thanks in advance.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Exclusive theme navigation bar not displaying full

Hello Nowton!

We have received your support ticket, we'll review it very soon and assign to our development team. They will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds