[Business Elite] Menu problem on mobile

Thierry OYHANTO created the topic: [Business Elite] Menu problem on mobile

Hello,

My menu doesn't appears in mobile version.
Only logo

www.agencement-services.fr

Best regards,
Titi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: [Business Elite] Menu problem on mobile

Hello Thierry! Thanks for posting about this problem!

Please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and kindly grant us temporary WordPress admin access. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: [Business Elite] Menu problem on mobile

Greetings Thierry!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website. The problem was that the color of the icon and header had the same color. We have changed it from Theme Options > Color Control, by setting Selected Menu Item option to black.

But in case you would like to have the orange color, please change it from /business-elite/inc/front/fron_params_output.php file. Search with .phone #menu-button-block #trigram-for-heaven selector and change the color as shown in the following animated screenshot:
goo.gl/LE4efR

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Vlad replied the topic: [Business Elite] Mobile Menu Customization

Hi, need your help with the customization of the menu on mobile devices and tablets ,
Based on your previous instructions on how to change it i just managed to change the colour of the box nr 3 (see attachment)
#menu-button-block {
background-color: #C8B288;!important;
}

But there is still the background color (mentioned as 1 and 2 in attached screenshot) that I can't change and I wish I could.
I would also like to change the color of the text in menu (page names) wich are now white and the size as well because page names from the menu are too small displayed on mobile version.
Thanks a lot!

Attachments:

Vlad replied the topic: [Business Elite] Mobile Menu Customization

Hi, need your help with the customization of the menu on mobile devices and tablets ,
Based on your previous instructions on how to change it i just managed to change the colour of the box nr 3 (see attachment)
#menu-button-block {
background-color: #C8B288;!important;
}

But there is still the background color (mentioned as 1 and 2 in attached screenshot) that I can't change and I wish I could.
I would also like to change the color of the text in menu (page names) wich are now white and the size as well because page names from the menu are too small displayed on mobile version.
Thanks a lot!

Anoush replied the topic: [Business Elite] Mobile Menu Customization

Dear Vlad,

Thanks for using our themes :)

There are no attached files, so could you please try to reattach one more time? Also please mention your website link here, exactly the pages where you want to do those changes.

Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds