Best Magazine

Blowin created the topic: Best Magazine

I have added an info page but the Best Magazine theme has taken control of the layout of the added text so paragraphs do not seperate and all the text has appeared as one big paragraph. I added html code to seperate the text (<p></p>) but still no good the theme overrides this and lumps it all together.

Is there any way i can have the page look as i want as regards text layout as this is the only info page i wanted.? (This is a page not a post.)

Also if i insert the Web-dorado Form maker Form into a new page will i again have similar problems?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Best Magazine

Dear user,

Could you please give us the link to your info page, so we can see the problem? Most probably a simple CSS code will resolve this.

As for Form Maker, I don't think the problem will affect on it, since it uses <div> tags. However, you can try and let us know if there will be CSS problems.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Melanie Ledbetter-Remy replied the topic: Best Magazine

I had to add <br/> <br/> to get the paragraphs to separate. <p></p> didn't work. Just sharing!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Blowin replied the topic: Best Magazine

Thanks Melanie i will try that aswell.

This will be my only info page really the others will be as template.

Dear user,

Please try adding this code to Theme Options > General > Custom CSS section:

p {
    margin: 20px 0px;
}

This will solve the problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Great works perfectly.

Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

A couple of other issues have occurred.

1. When installing the gallery, i have downloaded the Web-dorado gallery plugin to the gallery page and uploaded photos with no problem but it will not show the gallery on the page but instead shows several blank images which are accompanied with template blog posts text and the message ' There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted. '

2. The contact form does not work, it will not send message details because i think the 'Capture' is missing. I have not deleted this but i did delete some images from the images folder which i has since reinstalled but the capture is still missing. Was the capture included in the Theme downloads?

Dear user,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us check the problems? Please send temporary admin access credentials. We will take a look and provide solutions to the issues as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to your forum topic in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear user,

Could you please check this link: www.westerngreenway.ie/gallery/ ? Photo Gallery images now display, You've forgotten to select a gallery when adding the shortcode into your page.

As for the post thumbnails, I have changed the category to see if there are images to any of the posts, so please check If everything is correct there now. Here you can see, that I have added to one of the posts. It is simply the featured image of your post, so please add featured images and the thumbnails will not be blank.

And lastly, we will take a look at the contact form and solve the problem with it as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds