Fill empty space on homepage

Josh created the topic: Fill empty space on homepage

Hi, I wanted to know if there was anything I could do about the extra dead space I have on my site ( www.riverhillstraveler.com ) towards the bottom. I'm using the News Magazine theme. There's a lot of widgets on the right sidebar which causes a lot of the empty space, but without taking those out I wanted to know if I can add custom items to bottom part of the homepage. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Fill empty space on homepage

Dear Josh,

You can add that custom items to the main content of home page

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Josh replied the topic: Fill empty space on homepage

Great! However I'm really not good at web design, I would like to add a PDF file (multiple pages) to the bottom of the homepage, so that it can be clicked and viewed within the browser. Would I need to find a certain widget that allows me to do this? Or should I make a new page with only the PDF file on it? Even if I did add the file, I'm not sure how I would tell it where to be placed on the homepage. I know how to move the widgets around, but obviously that's not the same thing... Not sure which way I should approach this. Thanks in advance!

Support replied the topic: Fill empty space on homepage

Dear Josh,

It would be better if you try to search in web for the answer to this question as we aren't able to help you with this.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds