Problems with Table View

Maria Rosa Schroeder created the topic: Problems with Table View

Hi, I need a bit of help with some functions in the Team WD Table view which is my favourite.
1.- Change language, I have translated all fields that come in the language Spanish option but in the column headers does not change, haw can I do so.
Also, how can I add a personalized column. I have added the info fields I need in the parameters but would like some info to appear in its own column.
2.- How can I set up a "view more" button or text to the Parameters field at the end to get the Pup-Up full profile view. (like the one in the Full View)

Please see the attached image

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Problems with Table View

Hello Maria!

Thank you for posting your questions!

Regarding the translations, could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and provide a solution.

You can send the login information to us through this form. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Also, we can customize your Team WD and place a View More button. As we understand, you need the button to trigger the popup of Full View. Is that right?

But unfortunately, it will not be possible to have the parameters displayed separately in a new column on Table view. Hope this is not a big problem for you.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Maria Rosa Schroeder replied the topic: Problems with Table View

Hi Agapi, thank you for your prompt response.

I have sent the data with admin rights to access my site as instructed.
In relation to:

Also, we can customize your Team WD and place a View More button. As we understand, you need the button to trigger the popup of Full View. Is that right?

...This is correct

And in relation to:

But unfortunately, it will not be possible to have the parameters displayed separately in a new column on Table view. Hope this is not a big problem for you.

... I was not specifically talking about parameters but the capability to create personal columns the same way we can create personal parameters.

Thank you again for all your trouble,

Regards,

Maria

Hello Maria!

Thank you for opening the support ticket! We received your message and I have responded to you. Could you please check your inbox (and also Spam folder)? I am looking forward to getting your response.

And thanks for specifying your request, but unfortunately the plugin does not have this functionality. Hope that's not a big problem for you.
Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Maria Rosa!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has made the changes to add Full View popup to your table view. Could you please check this?

As for the translations, could you please give us the translated phrases for each column? We will apply them for you.
Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi again,
Thank you so much for the help.

Translation of the table headers is not an issue any more. It turns out (so you can tell the tech department) the program is not recognizing the language Spanish from México. I activated and translated Spanish from Spain and now it is working.
The only translation I need now is to the "view more" link you were so kind to set up in the table view. It should say "Ver mas" in Spanish.
Also one more thing. I have set up the table to just show up 3 columns in the table, Picture, Name and Parameters. But the way the table sets the width of the columns makes names split for example:

I just need the Name column to be wider... how can I achieve that?

Regards,
María

Attachments:

Hi Maria!

Thanks for checking your changes and giving your feedback. I have asked our development team to make these changes. We'll keep you posted about the progress on your Team WD plugin.

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Maria!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has made these changes on your Team WD plugin. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else we can help you with.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapy, I am so happy how everything is turning up. Thanks, thanks, thanks.
Couple of more details...

When I hover over the "Ver Mas" link, the cursor looks like a word prompt

can you change it to the hand pointer or at least the arrow so people knows it is a button (I work a lot with elderly people not very savy of computers)

Also when the full view popup window opens the following happens:

How can I solve that?

Thanks again,
Maria

Attachments:

Hi Maria!

Thank you for pointing out these issues! I have asked the development team to check them. They will figure out a solution as soon as possible. I'll get right back to you after they finish working on your website.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Maria!

Our developers have made some more changes, could you please take a look? Make sure to clear the cache of your web browser before checking. Let me know if the popup works as expected now.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi again, we are almost there,

The banner issue is solved. Only the view of all the info remains (for the moment :blush: )
The information placed in the text box is not fully visible when it is a lot. It needs a scroll bar inside the pop up box...

Thank you again... :cheer:

PS. A question, will all this changes remain when the plugin gets updated?

Attachments:

Hey Maria!

Thanks for checking! I have asked our development team to check this again and provide a scroll bar for the popup.

As for your question about the update, please note, that the version on your website is customized. Therefore, in case you update the plugin, the changes will be lost, unfortunately.

So please keep this version installed, and also create a backup of current Team WD plugin package.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi again, Maria!

Could you please check the scrollbar in the popup box again? Our developers have enabled it.
Let me know in case you notice anything else.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria Rosa Schroeder

Working like a charm!, Again thank you so much and please extend my gratitude to the tech department. All my team likes it.
Just one more question. Will all this modifications remain if I update the plugin? or should I not update it ever...

Happy happy, Maria

You are most welcome, Maria!

We are glad to know that you are happy with the results. Unfortunately, since the plugin was customized, you need to keep this version installed and not update Team WD. We would also recommend you to create a backup of current Team WD plugin package.

Hope this is not a problem for you. Please let us know.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria Rosa Schroeder

Understood, can you tell how to backup my plugin? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi Maria!

Sure, please connect to your website via FTP connection first. Afterwards navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ directory, where you will find the folder of Team WD plugin (/staff-team). Please download it, and keep it on your computer somewhere you can easily find.

Thank you! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.836 seconds