Changing Styles

Michael created the topic: Changing Styles

I have two active styles on my site and I can't figure out how to make all of my team, who are in 2 different categories, the same style. One style is Square and the other is Chess. I want to make both categories Square.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Changing Styles

Hello Michael!

Thank you for posting your question!

Please edit the shortcode of Team WD plugin from the page where you've added it. Then change the view type using the option that's highlighted in the screenshot below. The display will be changed accordingly.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael

Michael replied the topic: Changing Styles

Thanks so very much Agapi! It worked perfectly. You saved me tons of time. Happy Holidays!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Changing Styles

You are most welcome, Michael!

We are happy to know your question was sorted out. Please feel free to drop us a line any other time you will need assistance from our team. We will be happy to help!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your thoughts and rating for Team WD on WordPress.org. Our team highly values and appreciates your comments, they are a big contribution for us!

Let me provide the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/staff-team/reviews

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds