Picture not showing -

Tim created the topic: Picture not showing -

Hi I just purchased pro version.

First - I am not getting any picture loading with short code on page. I put image into featured image. See Circle view screen print.

Second - I don't see any fields to add phone number or social media. I see it showing - see screen print.

Thanks

Tim

Here's the link:
milkywayfilms.com/team/

I reloaded the plugin and the picture now shows up. I still don't understand how I can add phone # and social media fields (including Linkedin) for individual staff members.
Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Picture not showing -

Hello Tim! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

The images now do show up, most probably there was cache left on your web browser, which was creating a conflict.

Social icons are not available in Circle view, but they are in Short, Full and Chess. The links can be globally added in corresponding view section of Themes, Social Icons View option.

And lastly, for adding an email address or phone, please make sure they are globally enabled in Team WD Options > Message Options tab.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds