More Button to link to full profile page

Matt created the topic: More Button to link to full profile page

I thought I remembered a setting that would allow the more button to link to the full profile. But maybe this was in another plugin I checked out. How would I go about getting the more button to link to the full profile instead of the truncated listing in the pop-up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: More Button to link to full profile page

Hi Matt! Thanks for your question!

The plugin you checked should be Team WD. But please note, that its Circle View opens the info in a popup, when you click on More button. If you click the name of the team member, it will redirect to the page of that member.

However, if you don't want to have the popup at all, you can change the view to any other type, besides Circle.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Matt replied the topic: More Button to link to full profile page

We are using the circle view for it's display functionality as much as anything. That was more important to my client than some of the other features. Basically we want everything to link back to the full profile. The pop-up is only displaying a small part of the individual's discription, so that isn't very useful.

Agapi G. replied the topic: More Button to link to full profile page

Hello Matt!

We will create an option in the next update, which will let you either place any link to More button of Circle View, or open the short description in a popup.

But we can make manual changes on your Team WD plugin, if you have Pro, and make More button to redirect to user's profile in this view too. If you are interested, please drop us a line with the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds