Will Not Play Video

Roger Bretayne created the topic: Will Not Play Video

Hello,

I am trying to integrate your Spider Video Player into a new project using MP4 video but am having a lot of problems. Although i have uploaded my videos in MP4 and setup the various settings in the video player I still cannot get the videos to run correctly. The one that runs seems to take an age to start and the other will not run at all.

I have tested both videos with just straight links to the video files and they run fine... But when I try and use the Spider video player they do not work. Can you give me some help sorting this out as it is driving me nuts. I am using the paid for video player, buy the way i am not sure if that makes any difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roger Bretayne replied the topic: Will Not Play Video

I have tried just using Flash but the video player just shows a "No Media Found" message... I have check to see if there is a video in the playlist and there is... I have also tried pasting the video url from the video player setup into a browser and the video shows up.... I am therefore at a loss to know what is wrong, please can you give me any suggestions?

Support replied the topic: Will Not Play Video

Dear Roger,

Can you please give us a link to your video player page where you faced the issue ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds