I can't add videos on my playlist

dobri created the topic: I can't add videos on my playlist

Hi!I can't add videos on my playlist on wordpress 3.9.1.I mean when i click add video i see the page with my videos but it is very transparent and when i try to choose a video for my playlist then the page dissapear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: I can't add videos on my playlist

Dear dobri,

Please make sure that you use latest version of spider Video Player.

dobri replied the topic: I can't add videos on my playlist

I bought the player 4-5 days ago.The version is 2.5.1
I installed the player on wordpress 3.8.2 and there isn't problem to adding videos on the playlist.The problem is that when i install the player on wordpress 3.9.1 there is problem with adding videos on the playlist.Please resolve the problem with the player because i need immediately of your video player for my website.Now i can't continue with my work because there is problem with the player compatiblity!Thanks

Support replied the topic: I can't add videos on my playlist

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds