how can i load video with no sound

colette geoghegan created the topic: how can i load video with no sound

hello,
iv uploaded spider video player wordpress today, everything works great, as it should, and im very happy with it, but i have one question

is there a theme available with no volume button option, i have uploaded some video's and they have the sound of traffic on them this is not very appealing so i have set the volume on the theme to zero, and this is working fine, but the end user can easily click on the speaker icon on the player and turn up the volume, i know it is trivial but my client likes the video player but not the noise,
what do ye reckon i can do
I dont have the software available to overright the sound of traffic with music yet!!! but it looks like i may have to get it from somewhere,
www.cottageholidaystipperary.com/wp/ the video player is on katies & clancys pages
ta much
coletiki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: how can i load video with no sound

Dear colette geoghegan,

Just in any theme, clicking on the button toggles the button's visibility. If the button is of lighter color then it's disabled.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: colette geoghegan

colette geoghegan replied the topic: how can i load video with no sound

many thanks moderator, that is brilliant worked ! yayhay, as you could prob tell, im fairly new to wordpress and this is the 1st time i tried loading a video to a website, very happy now ill be at it all d time..
thanks again

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds