How Do I upload videos

Thompson & Thompson 3rd Generation Inc created the topic: How Do I upload videos

How Do I upload videos from my computer to the flash player so I can add them to the playlist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: How Do I upload videos

Dear Customer,

Please follow this link to find out how to add videos to your player: web-dorado.com/spider-video-player-wordpress-guide-step-3.html

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thompson & Thompson 3rd Generation Inc replied the topic: Re: How Do I upload videos

I went to the video and again followed it as well as the written instructions. I was unable to get it to show up in the videos line. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but while you are in the dashboard trying to figure out the form maker maybe you could look at this too. Thanks

Support replied the topic: Re: How Do I upload videos

Dear Kevin,

We have uploaded a sample video and added it to the playlist called "Nature". You can see it working here (the 3rd video in the playlist): www.thompsonthird.com/315/

Also, the problem with your Form Maker is fixed.

Let us know if you'll have any problems.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds