Videoplayer responsive

M Franken created the topic: Videoplayer responsive

I read in an earlier topic that the videoplayer is not responsive. This was about two moths ago that this article was published. Is there maybe already an solution for this problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Videoplayer responsive

Dear user,

Unfortunately Spider Video Player has not been made responsive. Please note, that this product is currently not being developed.

However, we can suggest you to try out Photo Gallery, where you can embed YouTube videos. It is a modern plugin and is constantly being developed.

Here's its demo link:
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/wordpress-photo-ga...-view-video-gallery/

You can also check out its backend with this link:
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=galleries_bwg

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Nikki replied the topic: Videoplayer responsive

Hi there! Does the gallery plugin provide the option to shuffle or randomly play a different video upon refresh like the video player plugin does? This feature was the primary reason I purchased this plugin. Most of the others are responsive but they don't shuffle. This one shuffled but isn't responsive, heh. :)

Dear Nikkin,

Luckily, there is a way to configure Photo Gallery videos as you need to have them! If you use Image Browser view of the plugin and set Sort images by to Random in shortcode options, the videos will shuffle.

However, there is one thing you might want to know. Photo Gallery only allows to add YouTube or Vimeo videos, direct upload of them is not available in the plugin, unfortunately.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikki

Nikki replied the topic: Videoplayer responsive

Hiya! Thank you for the reply. I purchased the Spider Video Player before I learned that it was not responsive. That's on me. :( I was wondering if I could exchange or upgrade my purchase to a copy of the Gallery plugin since that's the one that will continue to be developed?

Dear Nikki,

Could you please contact us by e-mail for this request, mentioning the transaction ID of your purchase? You can send the details to [email protected], we'll try to give you a refund, so you can purchase Photo Gallery.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds