Resizing for mobile

Gary Kilmer created the topic: Resizing for mobile

I have installed Spider Video Player on my wordpress site for testing. Works great and I really like it. Easy to setup and use. The only issue I have is that I have to size the player so small so it will not break the mobile view of my site. Are there any options as to having separate players and videos load on mobile and desktop versions? A large player load on desktop and small on mobile? If I use 600X450 the player breaks my mobile theme but 320X250 works great on mobile but I would prefer a larger player on the desktop version. If there are any options or suggestions that would be great but if not then its sure not a deal breaker for me. Love the plugin and will go to the pro version anyway.

Thank You,

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gary Kilmer replied the topic: Resizing for mobile

I noticed that the demo page, the video does not even load on mobile. So it looks like the answer to my question is no.

Demo Page

Agapi G. replied the topic: Resizing for mobile

Dear Gary,

Very unfortunately, Spider Video Player is not mobile responsive. You can add a suggestion for this feature on our Submit your idea page, where other users can vote:

web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

We'll develop the top-voted features for you guys.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Gary Kilmer replied the topic: Resizing for mobile

I did just that, Thank you

Agapi G. replied the topic: Resizing for mobile

Dear Gary,

Thank you! We'll approve your post very soon.
Feel free to vote for other ideas, in case they are what you also need to have.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Petter PAulsen replied the topic: mobile responsive

Hey I thinkink about buy all your 18 plugins today , but I wunder is the spider video now working on mobil ?

Agapi G. replied the topic: mobile responsive

Dear Petter,

Thank you very much for your interest in purchasing Web-Dorado plugins. Unfortunately Spider Video player is not mobile responsive. The reason we are not developing this feature is the lack of spare resourses of development teams.

There are other amazing plugins you will get, though, in case you purchase them with the best deal plan.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds