Insert button missing

Danny created the topic: Insert button missing

I purchased the pro version so I could use my own watermark; in the menu bar I have several different buttons such as "add slider", "add form" and so on. Inbetween two of the button is a blank space with no button but when I hover over the blank spot "Insert Spider Video Player" appears and I can insert a player but the player does not appear only a list of "Notice underfined..." several times along with numerous other paragraphs on the page where the video player should be.

I uninstalled it and downloaded a new one from your website and same results. Below is what I get

Notice: Undefined offset: 11 in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2913/ipg.wildwoodbaptist/churchinashland/wp-content/plugins/player/Player.php on line 1804

style="width:650px;height:400px; position:relative;">
style="display:block;width:650px;height:400px;background-color:#1C2BFF">

onmousedown="scrolltp2=setInterval('scrollTop2_1()', 30)"
onmouseup="clearInterval(scrolltp2)"
style="overflow:hidden; text-align:center;width:300px; height:20px">
style="cursor:pointer; border:none;" id="button20_1"/>

id="video_list_1">

1-February12015

Notice: Use of undefined constant j - assumed 'j' in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2913/ipg.wildwoodbaptist/churchinashland/wp-content/plugins/player/Player.php on line 2038

2-February22015

onmouseup="clearInterval(scrollBot2)"
style="position:absolute;overflow:hidden; text-align:center;width:300px; height:20px"
id="divulushka_1"> src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...layer/images/bot.png "
style="cursor:pointer; border:none;" id="button21_1"/>

ondurationchange="durationChange_1();" id="videoID_1"
src="
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2913/ipg.wildwoodbaptist/churchinashland/wp-content/plugins/player/Player.php on line 2067

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2913/ipg.wildwoodbaptist/churchinashland/wp-content/plugins/player/Player.php on line 2067
" poster=""
style="width:100%; height:100%;margin:0px;position: absolute;">

Your browser does not support the video tag.

00:00
/
00:00

style="display:none;background-color:#1C2BFF;overflow:hidden;position:relative;height:400px;">

style="padding:0px !important;border:none;border-collapse: inherit;width: 100% !important;"
id="album_table_1">

style="cursor:pointer; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; background: transparent;border:none;min-width: 16px;"
id="button28_1" onclick="prevPage_1();"/>

id="lib_td_1">

February Sermons

style='height:354px; border:none;border-collapse: inherit;'>

style="border:none;background: transparent; vertical-align: middle;padding: 0px !important;">
style="cursor:pointer;border:none;background: transparent;display:inline !important; "
id="button27_1" onclick="nextPage_1()"/>

style="cursor:pointer; display:none; border:none;background: transparent;"
id="button29_1"
onclick="openLibTable_1()"/>

id="button19_1" class="show_vid_1"
src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...yer/images/lib.png"/ >

style="text-align:right;border:none;background: transparent;padding: 5px !important;"> onmouseover="this.style.background='rgba(232,232,77,0.4)'"
onmouseout="this.style.background='none'" id="scroll"
style="overflow:hidden;width:50%;height:100%;text-align:center;float:right;cursor:pointer;"
onmousedown="scrollBot=setInterval('scrollBottom_1()', 30)"
onmouseup="clearInterval(scrollBot)">
style="cursor:pointer;border:none;background: transparent;padding:0px !important;"
id="button26_1"/>

style="display:none;text-align:center;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height:160px;width:300px;position:relative;left:175px;top:-275px">
onclick="jQuery('#embed_Url_1').focus(); jQuery('#embed_Url_1').select();"
id="embed_Url_1" readonly="readonly"
style="font-size:11px;width:285px;overflow-y:scroll;resize:none;height:100px;position:relative;top:5px;">
onclick="jQuery('#embed_Url_div_1').css('display','none')" style="border:0px">
Close

Press Ctrl+C to copy the embed code to clipboard

style="text-align:center;height:113px;width:30px;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5);position:relative;z-index:20000;top:-140px;display:none;">
onclick="flashShare('fb',document.getElementById('current_playlist_table_1').value,document.getElementById('current_track_1').value)"
style="cursor:pointer; border:none;background: transparent;padding:0px;max-width: auto;"
src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...mages/facebook.png"/ >

onclick="flashShare('tw',document.getElementById('current_playlist_table_1').value,document.getElementById('current_track_1').value)"
style="cursor:pointer; border:none;background: transparent;padding:0px;max-width: auto;"
src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...images/twitter.png"/ >

onclick="flashShare('g',document.getElementById('current_playlist_table_1').value,document.getElementById('current_track_1').value)"
src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...ges/googleplus.png"/ >

onclick="jQuery('#embed_Url_div_1').css('display','');embed_url_1(document.getElementById('current_playlist_table_1').value,document.getElementById('current_track_1').value)"
style="cursor:pointer; border:none; background: transparent;padding:0px;max-width: auto;"
src=" www.wildwoodbaptistky.org/wp-content/plu...r/images/embed.png"/ >

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Insert button missing

Dear Danny,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Danny replied the topic: Insert button missing

Problem was a corrupt Wordpress database; after I removed Wordpress and reinstalled it your video player now appears without problem.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds