Remove Controls and Center Video

Mary Pearson created the topic: Remove Controls and Center Video

First may I say how happy I was to find this video player based on my previous experience of your excellent tech support. I have tried VideoJS and Featured Video Plus. Both had problems but with absolutely no tech support. I am a previous purchaser of your Photo Gallery and Spider Random Article and in both cases I received EXCELLENT tech support, so am hoping for the same with this app, and will be happy to buy it if I can get it to do what I need it to do.

Currently I am trying it out on website at awesomewebsites4u.com I am unable to centre the image over the player and I have also not found out how to completely remove the controls. This is for a header so controls really don't look right.

1. How do I remove controls completely?
2. How do I center the video over the player?

Many thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Remove Controls and Center Video

Dear Mary,

Thank you for choosing our products.
1. Please be informed, that you can remove the control bar by setting Control bar over video (only for flash): No from Video Player themes. Unfortunately it is only for videos with flash priority.

2. As for centering the video, could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds