Video won't show

Ian Norton created the topic: Video won't show

Hi - I have a similar problem to Gvoto from around four weeks ago.
I think I've followed all your instructions to the letter, but I can't get my mp4 files to play.
Have a look at pro-practice.tv/newsite2/test-video . I've loaded the same playlist into a module at the top of the page, and into an article below.
If I can get this working I will be quite happy to buy the commercial version.
Also, I have a question: I want to the videos to play on all mobile devices, but I can't see an instruction to upload different file formats for the same video - mp4, webm and ogg. Is this possible?
Thanks
Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ian Norton replied the topic: Re: Video won't show

Hi Moderator - I see you're online just now. I wonder, is there any chance you can help me with this problem? If I can sort it out, I will buy the commercial version.
Thanks
Ian

Support replied the topic: Re: Video won't show

Dear Ian,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jose Heinsen replied the topic: Re: Video won't show

Having the same issue and its not anything in the backend that is not correctly done. I can't get videos to load from the local source or youtube. I will email my site to you guys and set you up with admin rights.

I appreciate the quick fix by switching from html5 to flash priority in the module but that doesn't fix my issue. I need the video to play on mobile devices and this is the reason I purchased your player. The HTML5 support was my main incentive. I need it to work on HTML5 on the local file.

Support replied the topic: Re: Video won't show

Dear Jose,

Youtube links can be played only with the Flash version of Spider Player.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

what about local videos. I have a local video that I need played on the html5 player. its an mp4, can you log in again and see what is causing the issue?

Odd, I cleared my browsing history from my google chrome browser and reloaded my page and the video played. I have it set to a local video and html5. I also tried IE and it appears to be fine. hmmm, I will keep an eye on this but good for now I guess?

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds