Just purchased and have a few issues

Derrick created the topic: Just purchased and have a few issues

Ok I have a few issues.

1. Can't get the plugin to load in article,using this {loadspidervideoplayer playlist=2 theme=1 priority=flash/HTML5}

2.added logo but it does not stay at the bottom left it's almost in the middle

3.Can't change default theme no other start to click to make default.

4.Last how do I get Library to show all playlist currently it only shows one. I see you have all the squares but only one is showing up.

mysite is www.vdjbig.com click on the last two links on the right to get what I am saying. using joomla 3.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Just purchased and have a few issues

Dear Derrick,

1. As a priority value you either have to use Flash or HTML5 so the correct shortcode would be
{loadspidervideoplayer playlist=2 theme=1 priority=flash} for Flash player
{loadspidervideoplayer playlist=2 theme=1 priority=HTML5} for HTML5 player

2. You can change the logo position from the theme. If you did so and it's still out of place then make sure your logo does not have transparent background which is bigger than the actual visible part of the image.

3. You have to change the theme in the shortcode like theme=2 instead of 1

4. The library will show all the playlists that have compatible video formats with your player type. For example, if you have a playlist containing videos in flv format and you have another playlist with mp4 videos then the playlist with flv videos won't appear in the library when the player type is set to HTML5. Because HTML5 player can't play flv videos.

You can find more information on how to setup the video player in our user manual here: web-dorado.com/spider-video-player-guide-step-1.html

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Derrick replied the topic: Re: Just purchased and have a few issues

I have been able to correct all but the logo. The logo does not have a transparent background bigger then picture itself, but I must ask is there an ideal size for the logo.

One last question, I am not using HD so can I add other formats of video such as WebM, OGG, ect ect in there spot and they will load if the other formats don't work. My goal is to reach almost every device or browers.

Support replied the topic: Re: Just purchased and have a few issues

Dear Derrick,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site so we can see what's the problem.

This is not yet available. But in the next release we'll have this feature added.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derrick

Derrick replied the topic: Re: Just purchased and have a few issues

I have fixed the problem the logo is where it needs to be now. Thank you so much for your help.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds