Got these errors after install: Deprecated: Non-static method TOOLBAR_...

Mark Errington created the topic: Got these errors after install: Deprecated: Non-static method TOOLBAR_...

Got these errors after install:

Deprecated: Non-static method TOOLBAR_spidervideoplayer_playlist::_DEFAULT() should not be called statically in /home/username/public_html/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 61

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/username/public_html/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 814

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/username/public_html/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 815

Deprecated: Non-static method HTML_contact::show_playlist() should not be called statically in /home/username/public_html/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php on line 865

Thanks, Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark Errington replied the topic: Got these errors after install: Deprecated: Non-static method TOOLBAR_...

Sorry, I found the problem.
My Joomla Error Reporting was set to Maximum. I set it back to default.
Also, I deleted ALL the "&" next to the "=" sign by JFactory in these files:
public_html/administrator/components/com_spidervideoplayer/spidervideoplayer.php
public_html/plugins/content/loadspidervideoplayer/loadspidervideoplayer.php

All Fixed!

Thanks, Mark

Anoush replied the topic: Got these errors after install: Deprecated: Non-static method TOOLBAR_...

Hi Mark,

It is very nice to hear you have figured out the issues you have faced.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me back. Thanks! Have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds