Not working 100%

Simeo A Gallo created the topic: Not working 100%

uTube doesn't work. Two flv will work, one flv doesn't work on Spider Video Player except with Chrome, but not Firefox. Video also tests well on my Real Player. Plays on Spider Video Player at:http://www.santamariafrancesca.org/?page_id=474

Know what? uTube started working and I did nothing different. But it dosen't work on Firefox, so that's the proplem area. How to fix Firefox?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Not working 100%

Dear Simeo,

Did you get my last two e-mails I sent on Friday and Saturday? Please check the spam folder of your inbox, they probably are being filtered for some reason.

Please take a note, that Mozilla Firefox requires Adobe Flash Player plugin in order to run Flash content. And as you are using flash, please install the software to your computer from this link:

get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Let me know if this resolves the problem, otherwise we will take a closer look at the problem.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Simeo,

We got your e-mail, but I was afraid you won't get my reply e-mail, so let me quote the text here and respond to you along with it.

Good Morning,

Thanks for your email. I was getting concerned about getting support. I go through my spam pretty close, but never saw anything. Anyway, let me move forward.

1. I never could get the uTube linkage to work, so I settled on converting the files to flv. Of the four in the menu, three work, but the fourth doesn't. Yet that video file is clean because when clicked does fine in Real Player.

Flash is installed and is the latest revision. What to do?

Sam

Could you please reply to the notification e-mail of this post and send temporary admin access information to your website? Our developers will take a look at both YouTube issue and the problem in one of your flash videos. They will provide a solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Sam,

We got your e-mail, so I am forwarding your ticket to our developers.
They will check the problem on your Spider Video Player and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Sam,

Could you please describe the steps you go through, when you add a YouTube video? Because our developers have created this page for you with a YouTube video and it is working properly:

www.santamariafrancesca.org/?p=484

It is a draft, so please make sure to log in to view it.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Sam,

We got your message, so I am posting our developers' response here. Regarding YouTube video, our developers have added one to your playlist, and it worked both with Google Chrome and Firefox. You can check it here:

www.santamariafrancesca.org/?page_id=474

As for #4 video, with which you were facing problems, looks like it is caused by the video encoding itself.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Sam,

We got your message via e-mail, let me paste its content here:

Hi,

First let me thank you for your patience on this.

Videos #4, 5, and 6 do not play in Firefox or Internet Explorer, but they do play in Chrome. So, this all must be a settings answer. Can you give me some insight to what the settings should be for Firefox, Internet Explorer, and we might add Opera, although I haven't tested it there?

I will place these setting guidelines in the content on the player page.

Sam

Regarding the problems could you please check the browser extensions on Internet Explorer and Firefox? Also make sure both of those browsers are up-to-date on your computer.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Sam,

According to the screenshot you have sent to our e-mail, there is one extension enabled yet. Could you please disable it as well, and test the player? Also, please make sure to enable add-ons in Firefox as well.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds