Dzevad

Dzevad created the topic: Dzevad

Hello guys. Right at the beginning to apologize because I'm trying to ask you for help using Google Translate, so excuse me if somewhere already have this issue because each individually have to translate on google translator which was very slow. My problem is this: I have installed Best magazine topic, and there when you do not put a prominent picture sibebar me not to be in a place where it should be but went all the way to the bottom of the post and somehow looks stretched it spoils the aesthetics. Also on the front page, if you ask the popular posts in sibebaru if any of those posts has the highlights this post is very ugly shown, be stretched, if you know how to deal with this help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Dzevad

Dear Dzevad,

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

I think I did not quite understand the issue, so could you please give us the link to your website, where we can see it? Also, if you could give screenshots of where you see the problems, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dzevad replied the topic: Dzevad

Thank you for the great work has been done, and use the opportunity to those who would do business with you by because you are honest and do your job professionally. Thank you again and you have all my recommendations, and praise.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Dzevad

Dear Dzevad,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our support service! We are here to solve all the issues you face and questions you have about our products.

We are happy to hear from you and assist you any time!

Let me kindly ask you to post your feedback about Business World theme on WordPress.org. Our team would be greatly thankful, if you could share your personal experience with the product and our service.

Here's the link to the theme page: wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/business-world

We'd love to hear from you.
Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds