Module Not Working :-(

Seth Redlus created the topic: Module Not Working :-(

Hey guys-

Can't really tell you what's going on other than this:
I installed the module and component (though I'm not using the component). I am selecting articles from a category for display. I have made a test category for the time being with three articles in it. I have set the module to display from that category, and to show 3 articles. It's not showing any.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Module Not Working :-(

Dear Seth Redlus,

Please give us a link (to [email protected]) to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Seth Redlus replied the topic: Re: Module Not Working :-(

Dear Seth,
Don't post sensitive information like password in the forum, please send them to the email address mentioned above.

Worth mentioning: The spider module is published on the home page, and the category its pulling from is "Front Page Videos".

Thanks again.

Seth Redlus replied the topic: Re: Module Not Working :-(

Thanks - didn't see the e-mail, and since it's not a live site, I wasn't too worried about sending the info, but thanks again.

You are correct that the module is on the front page, and pulling from a category called front page videos. That category has three articles published, but they're not displaying in the module. Did you figure out why it's not working?

Support replied the topic: Re: Module Not Working :-(

Dear Seth,

Please send your admin info to our email address at [email protected]

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds