Widget Events Listing order issue & Recur. Evnt.

Eric Barnes created the topic: Widget Events Listing order issue & Recur. Evnt.

First, Thank you for fixing my initial problem with the year and event details not displaying correctly. Your responsiveness is GREATLY appreciated!!

My next problem is with displaying items in the widget. I currently have this set where it displays by number, but the number is repeating, showing a 1 for everything.

Also, I don't see an option to display the events in the widget by date order, preferably with the most recent date on top and future dates going towards the bottom of the list in date order. This would be ideal as I have a few recurring events that appear throughout the year in the listing.

Also, I have a recurring event, Troop Meeting. Right now, it only shows one entry. This event should display for once a week. I only have on entry in the listing.

Please help me to address this issue. This is a key feature of our site and we need it working accurately as we use this to coordinate our Scout Troop events.

Thanks!!! BTW... Your Administrative permissions are still in effect!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Widget Events Listing order issue & Recur. Evnt.

Dear Eric,

Can you please contact us again to [email protected] and give us admin credentials, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds