Lot of errors

Kim Ravn created the topic: Lot of errors

ok i try from the start
i was buying this profuct becurse i needed a calender plugin on my site so i think i want to try this one after i tryed the demo

first when i try to switch theme its just goes totaly wrong ,, in the demo version all works but you can switch theme there its ok,, but when you install the payed version it seems some the Page goes down and the theme only show a bit of the calender ,,, adn the plugin are missing a widget also so i cant set it in the menu eater

but it wors are i cant switch themes it looks like the theme resets to zero and all setting are goin to 0

adn i can see now i have to buy another plugin some ahve it so my question are can i make a refound and buy the other one insted..

best regards Kim Ravn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Lot of errors

Dear Kim,

The widget can be set by adding the following line to your functions.php file:

add_filter('widget_text', 'do_shortcode');
and then create a text widget and add the form shortcode as a text.

What concerns to other problems, it seems that there is a conflict with your theme, if you could give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site we'll try to fix the problems as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds