invalid date end error

Cameron created the topic: invalid date end error

Hello,

I just installed the calendar in WP and am getting an error of INVALID DATE END when creating a single day non repeating event. It makes me select a repeating occasion and select an end date to save the event. What am I doing wrong here? I must be over looking something simple. I select don't repeat this event and it thinks that it needs an end date but there isn't a box to place an end date? Can someone help?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: invalid date end error

Dear Cameron,

Could you please try setting 01:30 PM instead of 1:30? Most probably that will solve the problem, but make sure to let us know if it doesn't.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Cameron replied the topic: invalid date end error

I am still having the error no matter what I do. Is there affix for this? I have seen other people complaining about it as well on the Wordpress site.

Attachments:

Cameron replied the topic: invalid date end error

FYI. It looks to be an issue with IE. I am able to update the calendar fine in Chrome. Weird?

Support replied the topic: invalid date end error

Dear Cameron,

We've checked with Internet Explorer 11 and it seems, that the problem is website-specific. Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us check the problem? Please send temporary admin access credentials. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL to your forum topic in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

davidjohnstone replied the topic: invalid date end error

Cameron wrote: I am still having the error no matter what I do. Is there affix for this? I have seen other people complaining about it as well on the Wordpress site.

I think you should change the new plugin wordpress.org/plugins/todays-date-inserter/

Agapi G. replied the topic: invalid date end error

Dear David,

Please note, that the problem on Cameron's website has been resolved about 5 months ago. Moreover, it was a bug, which also has been generally fixed and updated.

So in case you have faced a similar problem, you need to update your Spider Calendar to its latest version. The problem will be resolved.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

davidjohnstone replied the topic: invalid date end error

Thank Agapi G reminder ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds