App domains in developers.facebook.com

Krister Linden created the topic: App domains in developers.facebook.com

Hi!

I just purchased this component and ran into some problems. Your tutorial on how to create and set up a an APP ID on the deverloper.facebook.com page looks very nice but the interface on their site has now changed. Of course, most of the settings there are the same but when I try to enter the URL for my website in the field "App domains" it's not accepted. My url is flygklubben.ax but it doesn't work also if I try www.flygklubben.ax or www.flygklubben.ax . Your example "example.com" isn't accepted either since I get a red warning triangle to the right and if I press Save the values isn't saved.

I know it's not really your problem but do you have any idea how to get it working? Also I can't seem to find the setting "Select how your app integrates with Facebook".

And finally the setting "namespace" is mandatory but I have no idea what to put there.

I'm probably missing something obvious as usual but I'm stuck ...

Regards,
Krister

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: App domains in developers.facebook.com

Dear Krister,

Please insert Site URL first and only then App domain. As for the namespace, you can insert there whatever you want.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Krister Linden replied the topic: App domains in developers.facebook.com

Thanks, you had to continue one step to find the url setting beyong the basic settings to find the url but got it now!

/Krister

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds