Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

Kenneth Schuetz created the topic: Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

First off I would like to say thank you I like this so far, but there is a few issues. I will start off with what Joomla I am using which 3.1 with a rockettheme template now the issue is that when I add a like button or comments box etc it adds two instances on the hompage per article when i click the article it's correct.

I am just wondering is there a way to either get it to only show up when you go directly to the article page? and not on the home page where my features section is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kenneth Schuetz replied the topic: Re: Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

on a side note if i add the short code there is no issue jsut when i try to apply it to all articles.

Support replied the topic: Re: Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

Dear Kenneth,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kenneth Schuetz replied the topic: Re: Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

it's an issue with joomla 3.0 i switched back to 2.5 no issues there other than when activating my popup login module it completely hides all the spiderfacebook stuff it's like they cancel each other out.

also would like to know if there is anyway to have if you already have an account to associate it with your current account?

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Issue with SpiderFacebook having multiple "icons"

Dear Kenneth,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds