Facebook Page Feed

Giovanni Arena created the topic: Facebook Page Feed

Hi, is it possible to see an example of Feed of a Facebook Page? In the Live Demo i can't view anything except the update logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Facebook Page Feed

Hey Giovanni!

Thank you for posting about this!

Could you please specify if you wish to check Spider Facebook for Joomla, or Facebook Feed WD for WordPress? We guessed you might have Facebook Feed WD, since Spider Facebook for Joomla only has one Activity Feed.

But in any case, please note, that as it is mentioned in the demo content, the Activity Feed shows users what their friends are doing on your site through likes and comments.

Thanks! Happy holidays!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Giovanni Arena replied the topic: Facebook Page Feed

Sorry for unspecifying, i was talking about spider facebook. When i click the live Demo i only see the patch notes as i said.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Facebook Page Feed

Hello Giovanni!

The reason our demo doesn't contain Activity Feed, is that Facebook API version 2.3 has this option deprecated. And if you create an application on developers.facebook.com now, it will use Facebook API v2.3, and Activity feed will not work on your site.

You can read more about this here . I am also posting a screenshot, where you can see this notice.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds