Widgets buttons not showing up

fabiano created the topic: Widgets buttons not showing up

Hi,

The widgets are not showing up in the pages where they are inserted.
I've checked all the installation and configuration steps and couldn't find the error.
Maybe it's something related to my theme, but I am afraid I can't figure it out without your help.

When I inspect the page I can see some code there, but I guess it's having no effect.

The webpage is ivancandidoexpert.com.br
This should be writing the REGISTER button right up the big picture (on screens over 1024px).

Best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

fabiano replied the topic: Widgets buttons not showing up

I have this code in my page:

<fb:login-button id="bXE%WECvv&" registration-url=" ivancandidoexpert.com.br/?task=registrat...andidoexpert.com.br/ " onlogin="javascript:web.login.login_button_click();" login_text="

" class=" fb_iframe_widget" fb-xfbml-state="rendered" fb-iframe-plugin-query="app_id=&container_width=0&locale=pt_BR&login_text=%0A%20%20%0A&registration_url=http%3A%2F%2Fivancandidoexpert.com.br%2F%3Ftask%3Dregistration%26type%3Dauto%26appid%3DXXXX%26g_red%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fivancandidoexpert.com.br%2F&sdk=joey"><span style="vertical-align: top; width: 0px; height: 0px; overflow: hidden;"><iframe name="f32e96b374" width="1000px" height="1000px" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" title="fb:login_button Facebook Social Plugin" src=" www.facebook.com/v2.4/plugins/login_butt...m.br%2F&sdk=joey " style="border: none; visibility: visible; width: 0px; height: 0px;"></iframe></span></fb:login-button>

Ps. I've replaced the app ID with xxx.

Support replied the topic: Widgets buttons not showing up

Dear Fabiano,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!
I checked and it doesn't seem to be a CSS displaying problem. So most probably there is a Javascript conflict, since there are a couple of errors on this page.

Could you please kindly give us temporary admin access to your website, so our developers can check the issue? Please send login details to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds