Facebook password

Lungomare created the topic: Facebook password

When "login with Facebook" creates a new user, use facebook id for user joomla, and what to use for joomla password?
I ask this, to create profiles for my known clients, so that the first login they can find content already full.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Facebook password

Dear Lungomare,

Please be informed, that when a visitor hits Login with Facebook button the first time, a user is created. Username is being set to Facebook full name and password is generated randomly. It is kept in Spider Facebook tables of your MySQL database.

After being registered, each time user hits Login with Facebook the plugin just uses the generated username and password to log the visitor in.

Could you please describe the following part of your post, which we are having trouble to understand?

"I ask this, to create profiles for my known clients, so that the first login they can find content already full."

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds