Can`t add facebook

Petter PAulsen created the topic: Can`t add facebook

Everytime I try to add facebook , it opens a new page , and I fill in everything on the page for activity feed , the facebook app id and so on . When I am finished I click on the button SAVE , or apply , and evertime I just got : Save Failed .
I have never used your program before , I bought them in january 16 , all plugins .
I Have now wordpress 4.6.1 and use the theme Divi 3.0 .
HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Petter PAulsen replied the topic: Can`t add facebook

It looks like that your plugins don`t work with the Divi 3.0 theme

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Can`t add facebook

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Peter, if you want to show Facebook feed in your website, you can check our Facebook Feed WD plugin instead. We do not develop Spider Facebook anymore, so we highly recommend you to switch Facebook Feed WD instead.

Peter, if you have any other issues with our other plugins, please write with which plugin and what issues they are. We'll do our best to assist you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

I understand that . But I have bought 11 plugins from you , and this plugin you talking about is not one of them :-) And still you are selling all spider plugins in a packet ??

Hi Petter,

When you bought the plugins package on January, we didn't have this plugin launched.

Facebook Feed WD was released around 2 months ago. And your license was expired 2 months ago, that's why you din't get the new plugin.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Yes I know , I bought the one you talk about Facebook feed WD , but I put in a topic , and can`t get any answar from you ?? I instaled on my homepage , its in Norwegian , my facebook is in norwegian , but the feeds links are in english ???
And one more thing , I see you have an offer on many plugins , and in this offer is still spider facebook ??

Hi Petter,

I have just replied to that forum thread.

As for plugins' offer, if you buy All WordPress Plugins package, then ALL our plugins including Facebook Feed WD and Spider Facebook will be included.

After buying the package we can refund you for this purchase.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds